Join our local guide on a Haunted Mansion tour through Woodlands of Marburg to learn about it’s interesting history, stories and local spirits. Who are the ghosts? Where do they haunt?
See the magic of Woodlands at night, enjoy complimentary tea and coffee or book and make it a weekend with rooms available at our Country Inn.
2 hours tour duration
9pm – 11pm
August - Friday 26th (BOOKED OUT)
September - Friday 16th (BOOKED OUT)
October - Friday 7th * Bookings open *
October - Saturday 29th * Bookings open *
More dates to be released soon!
Contact 07 5464 4777 or email@example.com for more info.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE HAUNTED MANSION TOURS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY..
**STRICTLY 15+ AGE REQUIREMENT**
Under 18’s to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions of this event
– Comfortable fully enclosed footwear to be worn at all times during the event.
– if rain or storms are expected or possible. please bring umbrellas or raincoats.
– Full respect of the property and all buildings and fittings must be shown at all times as any damages made by you will be paid for by you. Any theft/ souvenir taking will be treated as theft and you WILL be prosecuted.
Please note that the full tour of The Haunted Mansion involves the climbing of stairs.
– No alcohol OR illicit drugs to be bought onto the property
– Any persons thought to be intoxicated or affected by any substance on arrival will be denied entry and NO REFUND will be granted.
– Smoking in designated areas only
– Respect for all people at the event will be given at ALL TIMES otherwise removal by police will be enacted if necessary with NO REFUND granted.
MANAGEMENT RESERVES ALL RIGHTS TO REMOVE ANY GUEST THEY DEEM TO BE OFFENSIVE.
If you have purchased a ticket for one of our Haunted Mansion Tours and are unable to attend, we can postpone to an available new future tour date. Unfortunately we do not offer refunds for The Haunted Mansion tours once booked.