Join our local guide on a Haunted Mansion tour through Woodlands of Marburg and experience our history and the spirits that reside at our venue. We have two tours to choose from depending on the experience you are after!!!!
For accommodation bookings please call (07) 5464 4777 or visit our accommodation page. Dinner options are also available at The Sugarmill from 530pm-9pm on Friday and Saturday nights - subject to availability
Call 0497 205 339 or visit our The Sugarmill Restaurant page.
$40.00 per person – 9pm to 10.30pm – Ages 12+
Woodlands of Marburg has many mysteries, legends and tales to tell.
Join us on a tour of the grounds and the historical house whilst learning about its amazing history and resident spirits.
This tour explains early pioneering beginnings with its beautifully Victorian Architecture along with interesting stories of the past and links to World War II.
We also touch on the house’s famous ghosts? Who are they? Where do they haunt? As our local tour guide takes you on this touch light experience, through our mysterious and captivating grounds at Woodlands of Marburg, don’t be surprised if you feel someone is watching you as you enter our cemetery or Sandstone Cellar.
Friday 24 November – Bookings Open
Saturday 25 November – Bookings Open
Saturday 23 March – Bookings Open
Friday 24 May – Bookings Open
Saturday 12 July – Bookings Open
Friday 13 September – Bookings Open
$80.00 per person – 9pm to 11.30pm – Ages 15+
Our Immersive tours are for our Paranormal enthusiasts who are wanting to have more of a hands on experience communicating and being in the presence of our haunted mansion resident’s.
During the experience guests will be looked after by our guide Sarah, who has an extensive history in communicating and holding space for paranormal encounters.
During this session, guests will also be actively involved in using paranormal equipment and will be offered more time within the mansions rooms, to experience the activity. Guests are also invited to be included in a sensory deprivation experience in the cellar of the mansion during this tour.
Private tour bookings are available for 6 to 12 people.
Friday 8 December – Booked Out
Friday 22 December – Booked Out
Friday 23 February – Bookings Open
Saturday 22 June – Bookings Open
Friday 16 August – Bookings Open
Friday 18 October – Bookings Open
Friday 15 November – Bookings Open
Contact 07 5464 4777 or email@example.com for more info.
day time history tours?
Hear stories from the early pioneer days of the Smith family and their successful timber mill to the St. Vincent’s seminary era and stories of the lives of the priests including the construction of our 4 metre deep hand dug pool.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE HAUNTED MANSION TOURS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY..
– Under 18’s to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
– Age restrictions are stated on the individual tours.
– By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions of this event
– Full respect of the property and all buildings and fittings must be shown at all times as any damages made by you will be paid for by you. Any theft/ souvenir taking will be treated as theft and you WILL be prosecuted.
– No alcohol OR illicit drugs to be bought onto the property
– Any persons thought to be intoxicated or affected by any substance on arrival will be denied entry and NO REFUND will be granted.
– Smoking in designated areas only
– Service animals allowed.
– All guests must wear flat enclosed shoes. Other shoes (e.g. thongs, sandals or high heels) are not recommended.
– A torch is required for the tour. Each guest must bring 1 torch per person (Phone apps are suitable)
– Wet weather gear (tours operate in all weather conditions)
If you have purchased a ticket for one of our Haunted Mansion Tours and are unable to attend, we can postpone to an available new future tour date. Unfortunately we do not offer refunds for The Haunted Mansion tours once booked.